11 July 2015

Nail Look: Black and Gold Nail Art


Today I have a quick post to share with you about this simple black and gold nail art set I'm really enjoying. This was my first time using tape and I think it gives a really great effect for simple nail art! It's super easy to create this look as you only need two colours, but I'll show you all the products I used as I highly recommend the top coats - I love using them :)

Not included: Gold loose glitter

As you can see I need to work on my alignment and symmetry with the tape, it's okay to use but I'm not that fond of using it yet.
Black and gold are two colours that compliment each other so much, and I think this makes for a great modern look on your nails. I used gold loose glitter for the pinky finger and although a little messy it's a great addition for a more glam vibe.

I really like using loose glitter lately!

It's a bit tricky to see, but the centre of the black nail has a matt finish.
This look was pretty easy to create and I think in the future I will modify or recreate it as I really like it :) I hope you enjoyed this nail look, it's not the usual kind of nail art I go for as I usually do character nail art, but I'll be experimenting with this style more! If you liked this then you might like some of my other nail art that can be found on my instagram.


2 comments: